Yamaha – YS88
- Handles a super-wide range of components from 0402 chips to W 45 x L 100 mm or less components and with long connectors
- Handles components with heights up to 25.5 mm
- Simplified pressing force control from 10 to 30 N
- +/- 30 μm QFP mounting absolute accuracy and +/- 20 μm QFP repeatability in full time operation
- 8,400 CPH (0.43 sec/CHIP equivalent: optimum condition) mounting capacity
- Applicable to large size PCB (L 510 mm x W 460 mm)
|Model||YS88 (model: KJH-000)|
|Applicable PCB||L 510 x W 440 mm to L 50 x W 50 mm (note 1) (note 2)|
|Through-put (optimum)||8,400 CPH（0.43 sec/CHIP equivalent)|
|Mounting accuracy (Yamaha’s standard components)||Absolute accuracy (μ+3σ): +/- 0.05 mm/CHIP, +/- 0.03 mm/QFP
Repeatability (3σ): +/- 0.03 mm/CHIP, +/- 0.02 mm/QFP
|Applicable components||0402 (metric base) to □55 mm components, SOP/SOJ, QFP connector, PLCC,CSP/BGA, long connector (W 45 x L 100 mm or less) (note 3) (note 4)
Odd-shaped components (such as special connectors) which requires pressing force control mounting (10 to 30 N)
Height of components which can be mounted: 25.5 mm or less (note 5)
Allowable height on PCB surface before transport: 6.5 mm or less
|Number of component types||119 types (max., 8 mm tape reel conversion) (note 1)
81 types (max., 8 mm tape reel conversion, when sATS is installed)
|Power supply||3-phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416 V +/- 10% 50/60 Hz|
|Air supply source||0.45 MPa or more, in clean, dry states|
|External dimension (note 6)||L 1,665 x W 1,562 (end of cover) x H 1,445 mm (cover top), L 1,665 x W 1,615 (end of guide for feeder carriage) x H 1,445 mm (cover top)|
|Weight||Approx. 1,650 kg (main unit only)|
|1) It is varied by the combination layout together with sATS/dYTF etc.
2) For information on “2 stages push-up spec.”, please consult us separately.
3) A preliminary arrangement is necessary when a side-view camera is installed.
4) When handling long connectors and large sized components, about the eccentric offset values and the rotation angle, please consult us separately.
5) 22.5 mm or less when the side-view camera is installed.
6) This dimension does not include the projection.